[reason 270] the unexpected

 

Sometimes unexpected things happen. Some are good, some not so good. Some you want to deal with, some you'd rather not. 

Believe it or not, I would rather have not had to deal with this spider. I asked the only other person in the general vicinity if they would deal with it, and for some reason they did not want to assist in relocating this spider to another plane of existence. I was on my own.

So I dealt with it because I had to. I took a picture first, of course, but then I dealt with the spider and went on with my day. 

It hit me later that day that I didn't freak out at all. I complained and whined a bit, yes, but that was more about energy expenditure and needing to dispatch a critter than anything else. I had bigger worries than an arachnid amidst the bedclothes, and not enough energy to waste on panic and fear. 

Comments

Popular Posts