[reason 61] puzzling puzzles

 


On our weekly Wednesday visit to my parents, my Dad was cleaning out a desk, the contents of which hadn't seen the light of day for years. One of the things we pulled out of the desk was a package containing puzzle pieces. I knew just the people to put the puzzle together.

Now, they acted as if the puzzle was no big deal - an easy thing that would only take a few minutes. 

They were correct. 

However, when they were done I was informed that I had actually given them two puzzles, as there was this strange divide between the top half of the puzzle and the bottom. They were amused and somewhat confused about why the puzzle wouldn't just be one puzzle. I have no idea. But I can say that the subject matter of the puzzle is adorable. After all, it's a portrait of my sister and I.

The postmark on the package was from February 1976. I was excited to see what other treasures my father would unearth from the depths of the desk!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts