Blessed Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we are blessed to have survived the seven and a half hour trip to Pennsylvania to spend the holiday with my husband's family .

In this land devoid of WiFi , we are blessed to be spending some quality time together. Thanksgiving dinner done, my family enjoys Home Alone and looks forward to sharing Christmas gifts of sharing photos and home videos with grandparents, a great-grandparent, and an aunt.

Blessed doesn't even begin to describe the incredible Christmas gift we received yesterday. A "12 passenger van" to replace our slowly falling apart one. Bewildered is another good word to describe it. And amused. You see, this is no typical "12 passenger van." It does have the seating for twelve like our former vehicle, but has much more cargo room. We were astonished to discover that the van was in fact a fifteen passenger van missing aback row of seating!

I'm in a bit of shock, and unsure how I'm going to manage parking such a thing, but we'll make it work. We will not only have enough room to get everything to Camp Calumet  this Summer, but will be able to continue to use our van to help others .

I'd write more, but I need to get back to some  movie watching with my family. Besides, I haven't been blessed with good phone typing skills and this is taking me forever.

Comments

Popular Posts