[Seek] Fresh Experiences


I love to hike, even though I need to do it on crutches. 
I love to hike, even though the price I pay afterwards is steep.
I love to hike, because it improves my mental health immensely.
I love to hike, because I get to do so with people I love.
I love to hike for the fresh experiences during this quarantide, spent mostly within the same four walls.

Hike 10 of this year: Shade Swamp Sanctuary

Serenity

Why is there always a sketchy bridge?

Favorite tree

New friend

A little art along the way


Hike 11: Hatchery Brook

Again with the sketchy bridge

Gotta catch 'em all!

You don't see one of these on every hike!

What is this thing?


Hike 12: Sessions Woods

We do this hike often, but still made new friends...





Hike 13: Ragged Mountain

We were originally going to Crescent Lake for an easy walk around the lake, but it was too crowded, so we went up a mountain instead. 

ragged-ness

Not so sketchy bridge

Additional raggedness

Not sure how this got there.


Hike 14: Roaring Brook

Ninja squirrel



Serenity ... as seen through a chain-link fence


Comments

Popular Posts