Breathtaking


Some days something happens that just takes your breath away.

It was a normal day. I got up, did stuff around the house, caught up on email, went to my rheumatologist's office for my psoriatic arthritis med, met a friend to deliver heart necklaces made by my husband and chat for a few minutes, and stopped at the dollar store on the way home to pick up last minute items for Camp. Along the way I fielded calls from my husband about financial matters and my children about things we needed from the store. Not a stressful morning per say, but a busy one.

With my seemingly endless to-do list on my mind, I pulled into our driveway. I noticed something at the top of the stairs in our back yard. Pulling out my phone, I hoped to get a picture before it flew away. Instead, I got treated to ten minutes of awestruck admiration of this majestic creature. 


I was blessed to be able to share some of this astounding event with Alia. Here's a bit of what we saw.


I am so grateful for these moments of God's beauty amidst the chaos that is my life...the reminders to stop, breathe, and take in nature's artistry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storm Prep

Apparently

Commitments