Breathtaking


Some days something happens that just takes your breath away.

It was a normal day. I got up, did stuff around the house, caught up on email, went to my rheumatologist's office for my psoriatic arthritis med, met a friend to deliver heart necklaces made by my husband and chat for a few minutes, and stopped at the dollar store on the way home to pick up last minute items for Camp. Along the way I fielded calls from my husband about financial matters and my children about things we needed from the store. Not a stressful morning per say, but a busy one.

With my seemingly endless to-do list on my mind, I pulled into our driveway. I noticed something at the top of the stairs in our back yard. Pulling out my phone, I hoped to get a picture before it flew away. Instead, I got treated to ten minutes of awestruck admiration of this majestic creature. 


I was blessed to be able to share some of this astounding event with Alia. Here's a bit of what we saw.


I am so grateful for these moments of God's beauty amidst the chaos that is my life...the reminders to stop, breathe, and take in nature's artistry.

Comments

Popular Posts