Waiting [a moment]


One of my children has a dentist appointment this morning. Before covid, this would entail me going in with them and sitting in a waiting room sipping coffee. Today it means sitting in my van in the parking lot. 

I don't mind, really. Well, except for the cold. Sitting in a van in a parking lot when it's 20 degrees Fahrenheit is just a bit chilly. One would think I'd taken such things into consideration, but, alas, I did not. 

The sun is out, which is to my benefit. Hopefully it will heat my van enough to keep me from freezing...or running the van too much and wasting gas.

It is actually quite nice to have a moment or two to myself to sit in relative silence and enjoy the warmth of the sun's rays on my face....or is that the heater, which I have going at full blast at the moment? Either way, I'm going to lean my seat back, relax, and enjoy the wait. 



Comments

Popular Posts