[a moment] and a mushroom

[moment 16]

My husband is a fun guy. And he likes fungi. And now he carves mushrooms. 

I have many of his heart necklaces, a couple crosses, and a special necklace he made me for our anniversary one year. I was the recipient of the first heart he ever made. And now, the first mushroom. 

The moment he placed it in my hand, I was taken aback. It was unexpected, beautiful, and perfect. I put it on right away and wore it for days. 

My mom exclaimed how much she loved it and requested one of her own as soon as she saw it and I have received many compliments on it since...most in the form of a delighted "oh, a mushroom!" 

I have a feeling it will be with me for many more joyous moments in my life and add some joy to others' lives as well. 

Comments

Popular Posts