synchronous [moments]

 

[moment 25]

Have you ever called someone at the exact same moment they were calling you? That happened last week with my husband and I. We called each other at the literal exact moment the other called and both calls went straight to voicemail. 

And then a few days ago I'd finally become as sure as a person with chronic illnesses and a child with chronic illnesses can be that we were going to Mystic Aquarium the next day. As I was thinking of texting friends (completely last minute) to see if they happened to be able to join us, I got a text...

These moments have been happening with more frequency lately. Either this pandemic quarantine thing has my family...and apparently our friends ... synced up somehow, or the universe is trying in some small strange way to make my life more interesting. 


Comments

Popular Posts