The last 16


It's Onyx's 16th birthday. I wrote this long post about the past year and all the amazing things about Onyx and when I went to add photos the entire post disappeared.  

During the picture retrieving process I realized how few photos I have of just Onyx. They are always spending time with one person or another.  





Onyx's chosen birthday activity was a road trip with and I to VT where we spent their birthday visiting one of my bonus kids and getting a tattoo.

It's difficult to believe my youngest is 16! After a couple really rough years, I hope 16 goes much more smoothly. 

Sixteen things about Onyx...
1. Onyx is a fantastic artist.
2. Onyx's love for friends and family knows no bounds.
3. Onyx loves to cuddle. 
4. Onyx deep dives into topics that interest them.
5. Onyx can find a million reasons why they can and should do something they want to do.
6. Onyx can find a million reasons why the can't possibly do something they don't want to do. 
7. Onyx has a plethora of patience with people of all ages and abilities. 
8. Onyx really loves to cuddle. A lot.
9. Onyx scares themselves with their own tics.
10. Onyx has a great sense of humor. 
11. Onyx turns to jello when they laugh  really hard.
12. Onyx is good at eating other people's food. 
13. Onyx is usually up for an adventure. Other times they're down for an adventure. 
14. Onyx has been to the Emergency Room as the result of injuries sustained tipping over in a bucket; standing up; scooting back in bed; holding hands with a sibling;  and sleeping. 
15. Onyx consumes only ethically acquired Chick-fil-A sauce.
16. Onyx is my favorite youngest child.  

Happy (belated)  16!
See you in Lithuania! 




Comments

Popular Posts