[a moment] to celebrate 24

 

[moment 356]

Alex turns 24 today.

Twenty four years ago today, I was eight days away from turning 24. That blows my mind. How is he (approximately) the same age I was when I had him? When you have a new born, they tell you that time flies, but this is a bit ridiculous. 

I remember getting home with my newborn and Jim going back to work and questioning who put me in charge of this little life and how I was going to do this mothering thing. Twenty-four years later and I'm still questioning how I'm supposed to do this mothering thing. It seems that the job description is ever-changing, and at times I have a difficult time keeping up. 

I also have a difficult time getting a photo of my eldest child's face.




Happy 24th birthday, Alexander! My mission this year is to get a really good photo of you, so watch out!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts