[a moment] for a new word

 


[moment 365]

I have mental health issues, as do some of my children. Over the past year, I've heard and read the phrase "reason to live" in various settings and publications and that got me to thinking. What are my reasons to live? I know there are the usual important things like family and friends and such, but I think that just as important can be the little things like puppies and tacos and cuddly blankets. 

And the experiences that pop up each day that speak to your spirit and bring you joy or comfort or inspiration. 

My word for 2023 is [reason]. Why? Reasons. Mostly because I'm curious about what will happen if I journey through the year mindful of what reason to live, big or small, life has gifted me each day. 

Many of the reasons will be mine, but some may be others' reasons shared with me. If you'd like to share your [reasons] with me once, or once in a while, or daily, please do! Or post them on social media. Or share them with someone you love. 


Comments

  1. Reason? Because on June 21, 2024 will be my 50th year with type1 diabetes. I never expected to make it to 30 years. I insist on making it to 50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reason? Love! ❤️ 🧡 💛 💙 💜 💚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts