[a moment] amidst everything falling apart

 


[moment 335]

Sometimes it just seems like my life is falling apart. 

My van, apparently, is and needs to be fixed. My husband's car needs work, too. And our fridge is on the fritz - we can either have things freeze in the fridge or not have things freeze in the freezer. Most of us are having some sort of medical and/or mental health issues. I keep dozing off trying to type this. I'm just exhausted. My computer, which decides a mouse isn't a thing and needs to be restarted several times a day, isn't doing too hot either. And then there's Eris' computer which is completely not functioning. We spend over a hundred dollars a week just in gas to get to and from medical appointments and work, nevermind driving to socialize with other human beings. 

Our van is getting fixed. We're working on the health stuff. We're hoping to have the funds to work on the other stuff after the holidays, after paying property taxes, after ... after ... after... and only if something else catastrophic doesn't happen in our lives. 

I'm doing my best not to stress about it all. Luckily I have hundreds of good moments to look back on to balance out the falling apart ones.



Comments

Popular Posts