[reason 24] breakfast

 

I love breakfast, but I rarely eat actual breakfast food for breakfast. I usually eat leftovers. Or assume that coffee is breakfast enough. Or forget that breakfast exists altogether.

We often have breakfast for dinner, which is absolutely divine. 

One of the best breakfasts I've had recently was after our early Sunday morning walk. Seeing as we were nine minutes away from a gluten free bakery, we decided it would be silly not to stop in and get something. Breakfast sandwiches sounded good, so we got - for less than five dollars apiece - bacon, egg, and cheese on gluten free english muffin sandwiches. The engish muffin was crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside. There was a generous amount of egg, bacon, and cheese in the sandwich, in just the perfect ratio. It really hit the spot. I may have also picked up a pack of gluten free chocolate chip english muffins and had one of those for lunch.

Is it wrong to be looking forward to our next walk so that I can possibly (probably) get another breakfast sandwich? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts