[reason 51] good days

 
I love it when I have a good day, but I love it even more when my kids have good days. 

Onyx's birthday was a good day. 

When we finally dragged them out of bed, they got ready and we headed to get some sushi.


The plan was to then go thrift shopping, but what they really wanted to do was skip right to the part where they got to play with puppies, so off we went.


After puppies, they did some shopping at the mall and then at Target with their given budget.

They were tired after a day of wheeling themself around in their wheelchair, but they definitely had a great time. The pizza for dinner was wonderful as well. 

One of my favorite moments was in the car before we headed home. Onyx had purchased their very own package of raspberries and did what any 5 15 year old would do...


I'm so glad they had a good day. I had a good day, too.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts