[reason 38] angels


Busy ticking off items on my to-do list: sort out Onyx's prescriptions (day 3), call to schedule SI joint injections, call to reschedule endocrinology, fill out online forms for the sleep study, I opened my planner to the back cover to retrieve some scrap paper on which to scribble some notes. Three angels peeked at me from the planner's pocket, bringing to mind the person who sent the angels to me. Lisa is a friend who never fails to listen when I need to talk - or more often, text - and seems to instinctively know when feedback or advice is needed or when gentle encouragement will get me through. Her faith-filled words alight on my soul like angels, keeping me going in times when I just want to give up.

Comments

  1. so many angels so little time to thank them all for certain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts