[reason 49] puzzles

I've always loved to do puzzles. We would bring them on vacation and do one or two puzzles, always completing the one we were working on before we left. Currently we are working on a puzzle and I enjoy taking a few minutes out of my day here and there to sit and put a piece or two in, or for a little longer to work on a section of the puzzle. Puzzles allow you to spend as much or as little time working on them as you have, you have physical evidence of your progress, and they exercise different parts of your brain. They give you something to look forward to working on each day and perhaps even encourage you to keep going until you place the final piece...and even move on to another after that. 

Comments

  1. Ive got one right now, and it is driving me nuts. Sheryl says I cannot buy anymore until I move it off the dining room table. I just want it done ,, grrr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts