[reason 36] emergencies

Another day, another hospital. Emergency Department this time. And not me or Onyx or Austen for once.

As I sat praying the doctor would be quick in getting my husband the pain relief and care he needed, I realized that this could prove to be the kick in the pants that both of us need to deal with certain aspects of our health. And I realized that if I wasn't around, he'd have to navigate this on his own, which would have been excessively painful given how painful it was for him to talk.

Emergencies aren't good things, nevertheless, sometimes good things ... or at least a better perspective ... come from them. 

Comments

  1. I am forever thankful that my wife is with me. Darn a hospital is no place for sick people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts