[reason 46] a different type of valentine cards

I live for doing things like this. Seriously. I have so. much. fun. And probably waste so. much. time.

For Valentine's Day this year, I gave my children a set of cards, as pictured above. The cards seemed incredibly familiar at first, but when they looked closer, they found out that they were like coupons good for different things:

Dessert: one dessert of your choice will appear within the next forty eight hours.

Chance: Get out of making dinner free

Fun Ways to Waste Time: one hour of time wastage with a parent

high knee duh ugh: I need a hug.

A f*ck-ton of almonds: Supply of the Snack Food of Your Choice Addition

TACO: Taco, burger, grinder, cheese pizza - good for one take out order

NOPE: for use when your parental unit asks you to do something and you just can't

WildCard: I guess they'll have to play it and see what it does...

Skip-Boring thing I don't want to go to or do.

I had a ton of fun making these and it will be interesting to see how/when my offspring make use of them.


 




Comments

Popular Posts