[reason 39] ganola

The scent of granola baking in the oven is absolutely heavenly. Two of my children are on a yogurt with fresh fruit and granola kick, and since food prices are skyrocketing and our food budget is plummeting, I figured we should take the less expensive route and make our own. 

When my children were little, I used to make granola on a regular basis. They were always impatient waiting for it to cool so it could be broken up an eaten. Nothing has changed there.

After a quick lesson in granola making this morning, they went on to eat way too much of it and bake a second batch. I'm picking up more granola making supplies tomorrow, figuring this is going to be a thing at least for the next month or two.

And I may just get into this yogurt with fresh fruit and homemade granola thing. 

Comments

Popular Posts