[a moment] with this teen i know

 


[moment 333]

When posts like this grace my Facebook feed, I know exactly who posted them. 

Don't get me wrong, many of my friends on facebook might post such things, but there's one person I can count on to post all the things. They just have this vibe. 

I also know when my teen is video chatting with this particular human being. There is something a bit different about their laughter and their volume when they're conversing with Dakota. 

It's wonderful that Onyx has such a good friend, even though they are so far away. And never has Onyx said that they're going to go chat with Dakota and I've said they couldn't. I mean, I give them a hard time about abandoning their mother or their responsibilities and *gasp* socializing, jokingly, but that's to be expected. 

Thank you, Dakota, for being Onyx's friend. For being there for them. For making them laugh. For posting gay shit. There's just one thing - what is gay bacon? 

Comments

Popular Posts